In a message dated 10/11/2007 7:12:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: aptly put by someone tagged Machinegun Message
Mario. No,...the words are Shakespeare's.   You chose to call me a
"clown" for my appreciation of life in New Jeresy, and for not parroting
your complaints about it.   I responded with Feste's words, "the fellow
wise enough to play the fool."    BTW: Who is the unnamed "wise elder"
whose words you failed to attribute, but which you applied to me as one
whose "death" will be appropriate to one who  "celebrates a dieing [sic]
thing"?    [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:  One thing was proven, in your
absence it was peaceful here.  LOL Feste the Clown:   "Truly, sir, and
pleasure will be paid, one time or another....And thus the whirligig of
time brings in his [responses]."