In a message dated 10/13/2007 9:44:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Atilllios on Monmouth Road in Oakhurst.

Right net to the Hot  Bagel Bakery one of the best.

I'll check 'em out, next visit to  () Brennan's.

So many  Attillios in this area, like Ray's Famous Pizza in NY, I tend to
avoid unless  highly recommended.

Too bad one  very popular Attillio's was forced out of Ocean Plaza at Sunset
& Rt 35 to  be replaced by a Au Bon Pain yuppyish Panera, too antiseptic
McBread for  me.

Nothing  against clean though.  Just got my $25.00 gift certificate to
Jimmy's from  the Coaster.  Can't wait to use it.  What is that award they get
year
after year for cleanest in the metro area?