Wow Kevin.  Now you are essentially saying that gay teachers should have to
identify themselves?  Why is that Kevin?  And you are actually claiming not to
be homophobic with a straight face?  I thought I'd heard it all.  I was wrong.

You have exposed the real you in the past 24 hours.  And its not Mario's fault.
 There are so many ways you could have reacted to Mario.  You chose to reply by
gay bashing.  Speaks volumes about who Kevin Brown really is.