  From: asburycouple
  To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:10 PM
  Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Mario Got What He was Out for...

  Wow Kevin. Now you are essentially saying that gay teachers should have to
identify themselves? Why is that Kevin? And you are actually claiming not to be
homophobic with a straight face? I thought I'd heard it all. I was wrong.

  You have exposed the real you in the past 24 hours. And its not Mario's
fault. There are so many ways you could have reacted to Mario. You chose to
reply by gay bashing. Speaks volumes about who Kevin Brown really is.