--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

my father is a scientist and has probably read or is still reading
everybook ever written on religion.

however, as a scientist, he always told us that when you die and if
should choose to be placed in the ground or placed in a box, you are
dead and then nature takes it's course.

What you believe in is what you believe in, whatever you're taught, i
any religion or variation of. No religion is perfect and each has it's
own values and more so, problems.

So we are gathered here to say a prayer for Asbury Park, may it be
resurrected in some or fashion that we can all love and criticize, for
that it is.

East side, West side, gay and straight, rich and poor, residents and
tourists and most of all, the Yahoo Group.

Have a Naughty Night. May we all sin.

PS. No soup. The place was dead.