Hopefully, that's good news, but honestly, the park has been dark for months,
not days.
I know that the APHS has been working on this too, but seriously, all the park
needs is
lighting. Surveillence cameras are needed in other parts of the city.
It's kinda lame that the park has been dark for this amount of time. We've been
talking
about it for months here.