Oh some level, I agree, but the police aren't doing sureillence, and aren't
making arrests.
They wouldn't have to do either if the lighting was finally fixed.
Calvin, who lives across the street, says he's called the PD many times, and
he's fed up
with their lack of effort.
This problem has been going on for way too long.
Now, I know the PD already have their hands full, but please. How many phone
calls does
it take for them to get the message.
And, when a concerned for their safety citizen like myself contacts the PD,
worried about
the kids that I just reported, and they don't even bother to ask my name,
that's also a
problem.
Finallly, seeing these same three kids who had obviously been smoking pot in CH
hall the
very next day shows me that they have no fear of getting busted. And one of
them stared
me down like he knew exactly how had reported them the night before.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It seems to me that one night of police surveillance and corresponding
> arrests should
clear up the problem.

of
> the lighting poles, but this is also taking way too long. The city needs to
> step in and get
> this done. The park has been dark for too long, and it is being abused.
> I am not the only resident who is fed up with this situation. Calvin, who
> lives directly
> across the street from the park is very fed up.
> There is no defense for the park being dark for this amount of time.
> It's unacceptable.
> When I see new, empty drug bags there virtually every single morning, as well
> as
discarded
> beer and liquor bottles, we have a problem.
> I'm sorry, but the city is not paying attention, and dragging their feet.
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <apoojo@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hopefully, that's good news, but honestly, the park has been dark
> > for months, not days.
> > > I know that the APHS has been working on this too, but seriously,
> > all the park needs is
> > > lighting.
> > > ---
> > several questons, or ideas which might help you, i hope. if you are
> > talking about the 3 ornamental globes on the fountain itself, they
> > are definitley out and are the responsibility of the aphs, and to me
> > were more decorative them illumative,, the lights on the poles are
> > jcp&l s responsibility if they are out the police should of contacted
> > them , but anyone can, as far as future lighting you better check
> > with aphs again it was my understanding, they just wanted to replace
> > the poles with more ornate ones, while this will look pretty i do not
> > know if it is the answer you are looking for, good luck

> > Time,

> > surveilance cameras

> > http://www.aol.com

> Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! -
> http://
mail.aol.com