From: wait_foru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 3:54:42 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: AP, shootings, and the Asbury Park Press

With all that is going on involving gangs...how come we have not heard
more from the Mayors office....Whether its thru the Press or News12. I
don't see the sense of urgency or compassion. Cannot compare Newark to
AP, but regardless Booker made it known he was on a mission. I think
the leadership needs to be visible and vigilant. So stand-up Mr. Mayor
and be accountable. .the ball is over with!!!!!!!! !!!!!!