New Jersey voters will decide four public questions during this
November's election _ the most submitted to voters by the state since 1995.
Voters will be asked whether to:
- Permanently dedicate all money earned from last year's sales tax
increase to property tax relief.
- Approve borrowing $450 million for stem cell research.
$$$$$ Approve borrowing $200 million for open space preservation. $$$$$$$
-Revise language outlining when voting rights can be denied by deleting
from the state Constitution the phrase "idiot or insane person" and
replacing it with the phrase "person who has been adjudicated by a court
of competent jurisdiction to lack the capacity to understand the act of
voting."

I have always voted yes to preserving open space, but lately I can't
help but wonder if it is merely one more legal slush fund for the crooks
to keep on lining their old suits.