Here's the beginnings of my plan;
1) Contact Jim Keady. He already has a voice mail waiting for him tomorrow
morning.
2) Meet with the mayor to discuss the situation. I may ask some of you to
accompany me.
3) If it comes down to money, I am going to visit Madison Marquette, talk to
them about
the situation, and see if they'd be willing to donate some money, or lighting
for the park.

This whole plan may be a long shot. The PD is now aware of the problem. If I
face
difficulties, I'll contact News 12 etc. and see if I can get them to do a
story.
I'd love to hear any ideas that will help with this.
I'm going to get started with this tomorrow, with my phone call to the Mayor.
I also sent an email to Reidy last Friday. Hopefully he'll respond as well.

Jack