--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's the beginnings of my plan;
> 1) Contact Jim Keady. He already has a voice mail waiting for him
tomorrow morning.
> 2) Meet with the mayor to discuss the situation. I may ask some of
you to accompany me.
> 3) If it comes down to money, I am going to visit Madison
Marquette, talk to them about
> the situation, and see if they'd be willing to donate some money,
or lighting for the park.

> This whole plan may be a long shot. The PD is now aware of the
problem. If I face
> difficulties, I'll contact News 12 etc. and see if I can get them
to do a story.
> I'd love to hear any ideas that will help with this.
> I'm going to get started with this tomorrow, with my phone call to
the Mayor.
> I also sent an email to Reidy last Friday. Hopefully he'll respond
as well.

> Jack
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <asburycouple@>
wrote:

> > Sign me up Jack.
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I truly believe that we can use this cause as a wake up call on
> > many levels. Who knows,
> > > maybe saving one small park can have a broader effect if we can
do
> > it right. Who's with
> > > me?

> > street from the
> > function the
> > safe
> > Christmas when
> > in groups
> > the

Jack - This is just a suggestion - In addition to makeing it known
what you do not wish to see th eparl used for, why not develop a
series of community benfitting uses for the park.  If the park gets a
positive name, the negitives will move away from it.

Maybe some regular uses for pet activities, organized walks, fenced
area for offleash activity, a local mutt show in the evenings.  After
work walks, etc etc etc.

KB