So, I called the mayors office to discuss the situation in Library Square Park,
but
unfortunately, I have nothing to report as the mayor is only in his office on
Fridays, and his
secretary isn't in until Thursday. I find that to be surprising, but I honestly
don't know what
kind of hours any mayor keeps.

I also sent an email to the APP the other day to find out why both the story
about the 19 yr.
olds murder, and the 8 shots fired disappeared from the APP website so quickly
(I don't read
the print edition any more)
Anyhow, they said there is no new news about the 19 year olds murder, so
there's nothing to
report. Ok then.

Next, this is how they responded to my question about the 8 shots fired at 12
teenagers;
"Re the two teens who were shot at, the story was not done as an
afterthought, but given the other news of the day, since no one was hurt
in the gunfire, the decision was not to put it on A1."

To me, 8 shots being fired at 2 teenagers is a pretty big story.