that would have been scary, i agree.  but nothing other than cookman
changed?  that's a gross exaggeration.  the change to the whole place
in the last four years is immense.  i don't think wanting a cleaner
place is bad, i just wonder about people who move to a place wanting
it to be different than it is.  kinda stupid i think.  i moved here
knowing what it is, accepting it and loving it.

yeah i am more concerned about having cameras on loffredo, bruno,
saunders, johnson,  and MY favorite wackjob..zyla, you can throw in
the russell character, than some crack buyer and purchaser behind some
shady store that no one with insight and intelligence would visit.