If I was as strange as some think, I would start building a space
ship and selected 2 of every kind of animal, 2 of every kind of plant
and two breeding females (human of course) and learning how to
seperate my fingers in a vulcan symbol and saying to New
Jerseans; "Live long and prosper..." then I would "push the button"
and off into space we would go...  of course i would leave my collar
on the steps of the State House as a sign of my repulse!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is anybody else sick to death of the complete and utter bullshit
being
> heaped upon America this election season?
>
> Here along the Jersey shore the assembly and senate have become
> increasingly ugly. For instance, we have two woman running for
senator.
> For all intents and purposes they are both extraordinary
candidates.
> Very sharp, hard working, and ethical woman. I really can't decide
who
> to vote for
> so I have made a point of reading up on them and trying to catch
their
> debates on ye olde boob toob. For those of you who don't know, NJ
sets
> the standard for political corruption. Along with corruption, we in
> Monmouth County are now facing the closure of Fort Monmouth.
>
> The closure of Fort Monmouth, 90 years old this year. The main
defensive
> and offensive facility to protect NY harbor, Fort Monmouth was
> instrumental in our winning WWII. Radar and  the walkie Talkie were
both
> developed  at the fort. In fact, after the war, Bell Labs emerged
from
> fort personnel and our phone system was developed by these
electronic
> engineers.  When the BRAC Commission voted to  close the fort,
CECOM,
> the communications team at the the fort , were working on  a means
of
> detonating roadside bombs so that our soldiers in Iraq wouldn't die
from
> these incessant roadside bombings. Evidently, due to a  multitude
of
> reasons, one which was simply a reaction to the loss of jobs and
the
> impending decision to move to wherever they decide to relocate the
fort.
> Well, it's 2+ years after the decision and it has come out that the
750
> million dollars needed to close the fort is more like 1.5 billion.
This
> is not a slight error on a calculator. This is outright corruption
at
> the highest level. The 2 leaders of the BRAC Commission both had
ties in
> Maryland where a large chunk of the forts mission is supposed to
> relocate to.
>
> So, you would think that 2 state senate candidates would be hot to
trot
> over this issue. No way, instead the girls are sniping at one
another
> over traffic tickets and other seemingly mindless BS that means
nothing.
> One of the candidates has already spent 4 million dollars on her
> campaign, most it toward mud slinging ads at her opponent.
>
> How about last weeks Democratic debate and the furor over Hillary.
Here
> is a headline from today's NY Times:
> "OP-ED COLUMNIST
> Prostates and Prejudices
> By PAUL KRUGMAN
> Rudy Giuliani has a habit of saying things that are demonstrably
untrue.
> And the American people have a right to know that."
>
> Now, no matter what side of the political spectrum you are on, it
is
> plain as daylight that you could take out Rudy and insert Hillary.
> To think that these two are the front runners to succeed our
president
> is mind boggling. That these two can not utter the truth no matter
what
> is maddening.
> They will say whatever they have to in order to win the presidency.
But
> that is not the issue. The issue is that nobody seems to care.
Let 'em
> lie, let 'em cheat, let 'em steal.
> It's as if that has become the American Way. In the wake of  Bush
and
> Clinton, somebody needs to rise above this bullshit that is
suffocating
> The American Way of Life.
>
> The 2 key issues facing our nation are terrorism and corruption.
The war