That's the problem with journalists, when they get TOO close, to those
they are supposed to investigate!  You've lost me to Gwen Ifill
forever!  To look at Gwen, right off, you'd say, oh, an
African-American!  Wrong!  She's from the Caribbean and not African
American in the truest sense!  Just as all whites aren't from England,
the same goes for Blacks, as was the case with Colin Powell, whose
parentage is also from the West Indies.  Things just aren't what they
seem.  In the fight for civil rights, Gwen and Colin were absent on
the picket lines, but take advantage of any gains American Blacks have
achieved.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John