Thanks to those of you who responded to my post yesterday. I really appreciate
your kind
words and support. I'll keep you posted as I move forward. Now, I'm trying to
think of the
best way to help implement the "Change for Asbury" Program I described
yesterday. I've
never done anything like this before, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Jack