--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "lindagriggsartist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I talked to the inspectors about it, of course, and they agreed it's a
> bad situation but in AP if something stinks and it's grandfathered in
> there's no fixing it unlike situations in NYC (23rd st. Crispy Creme
> was cited and had to vent it's donut grease smell up 8 stories above
> it's neighbors windows).

grandfathering should not hold sway when we are talking about
something like that. They just opened for god sakes. The laws for the
venting if they allow it like that are stupid. Complain, complain,
complain. But then again, every night standing on the times sq
platform i can smell the burger king venting into the subway below.
again, rationale for a buffer between residences and certain uses.
there is a way to be business friendly and respect everyone's use of
their property. it is called planning and zoning. call don sammett.