> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Vail" <vailpj@> wrote:
> >
> > Jim,
> >
> > Does your ego permit you to feel any sense of shame when you
> attack
> > the council majority in this irresponsible fashion?
> >
> > I was just wondering.
> >
> > Paul Vail

Why is it irresponsible? Because he doesn't go along wih the flow??
The guy might be right 100% of the time, but he at least makes you
think - like it or not?

You might be asking yourself if and when the time comes you ever get
revalued and/or start to pay school taxes or you're working on the
2009 (let's skip over 2008) budget and only 200 new condos are sold
and the state doesn't want to pay another $10m to cover a
shortfall....hey - how come I slammed that Keady guy?

Like I said and tell my kids...one of these you have to stand and
make it on your own. Same here. The state can't continue to pay for
$100 million to run the schools (without oversight) nor can they cut
a check out for every shortfall in the budget (without oversight)
year, after year, after year after...