Several of us searched and posted flyers for hours yesterday but never
found her. After reading that posting flyers increases the chance of
finding lost pets by 200%, We're going keep posting throughout town

I've attached one version of the flyers in the "FILES" section. If
anyone has some free time they can spare, PLEASE help us post them!

Thanks,

Nelson

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "nferreira2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>