Jack,

There were a few sightings yesterday. I attached two more PDF files in
the "Files" sections that shows where Maxie was spotted

The files are labeled:

"Maxie Sightings" & "MISSING Maxie2_2_"

Another one of Maxie's owners (Anthony also) tried to post this email
to the group yesterday, but was unable to. I am posting it on his behalf

"Thanks to everyone for the kind words and effort in searching for
Maxie. We know you have been doing so much and have seen and talked
too many of you in the last couple of days. Your help and support
means so much to us and will never be forgotten.

Our hopes were raised this weekend, as there were several sightings
yesterday morning (Saturday 11/17) in the southwest section of Asbury.
A large group of us canvassed the area Saturday and Sunday and while
we received several leads, we still haven't found her.

The first report came from DeWitt and Bangs and Dewitt & Mattison,
around 10 a.m.  Later, around 11:30 a.m., we talked to a couple of
different people who saw her on Springwood and Adams and Springwood
and Union. This morning we also talked to someone who saw her early
this morning (Sun 11/18) around 2-3 a.m. around Rollo Plaza and Munroe
Ave. This was the last sighting.

I've attached a map which plots the various sightings and times.

The lack of sightings today could be due to a number of different reasons:
-Given the rain today (she hates rain!) she probably found a warm spot
to curl up in and stay dry
-She may have moved on to a different neighborhood (although she seams
to be going in circles!)
-Someone may have picked her up and be keeping her inside

We all feel we are close in finding her, and ask for your continued
support. If you can help in any of the following ways, we would be so
grateful:
-Continue to canvass the southwest section of town during daylight hours
            -I have attached a flyer you can print/handout/post
-Please only do this during daylight. If someone were put in harm's
way helping us, we would be even more heartbroken.
-Widen search to neighboring sections
-We searched south in Neptune across Hwy 33; east to the ocean; west
past Hwy 35; north past Asbury Ave and in the Northwest section of
town, but posting/canvassing increases the odds of finding a lost pet
by 200%, so the more the better.
-If you know anybody that lives in these areas or in any neighboring
towns, please forward the flyer to them and ask them to post in their
local merchants

Thank you!!"

Thank you for your concern and interest Jack

Nelson