From: Anthony Granito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 9:53:01 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Missing Red English Bulldog. Please keep looking

Hi Werner, this is AnthonyG, one of Maxie’s owners.  It is very hard to say how
Maxie ended up on the west side.
My first thought was someone had to bring her there. The night she went missing
we had 9 people (not including people on the AP list that went out after we
posted it) looking for her from Sunset Lake to Deal Lake and from Main Street
to the Ocean.  It was/is hard for me to believe we all missed her.  However, I
guess it is possible that she wondered there on her own. It was 3 ½ days before
anyone called and said that they saw her.  Saturday was a the first beautiful
day since she was missing, Maxie loves to take in the sun so maybe that why she
was out and about. The weather has not been to good since Saturday and if she
is still outside, I’m hoping she is just taking cover.

I do realize most of us are taught to stay away from stray dogs, however, Maxie
has never bitten anyone, she does nervous and sometimes has separation anxiety.
Maxie is very loveable and loves to cuddle with you on a couch.
That be said, if anyone sees her, don’t be afraid, she just may be happy to see
you and she will want to jump in your arms.

AnthonyG
AnthonyN and Rick