--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Denise,
>
> I thank you so very much for Saturday, it was our first really hope
of getting Maxie back and knowing she was still alive. I have a lot of
faith and I know if she is meant to be home again, we will find her.

I am going to take the advice I now give for my own pets. There is a
service where you can put a gps in the collar or some even in a chip
under the skin (I think i'll go with the former) and you can track
your pet on the internet if they get lost. I'll look for the link.