Kerry that is the dumbest conspiracy theory ever floated on this board.

If John is aquitted, then I suspect it is exactly as I called it the
day he was arrested - he appeared to have been entrapped.  I saw a
prosecutor from the US attorney's office practically brag about it on
News 9 (and I called John and alerted him to it).

When the Operation Bid Rig defendants went down, John was such a stand
out.  Most of the rest were Northern Monmouth Republicans who all knew
one another and all took actual cash (although as time went by, more
Monmouth Democrats were arrested).

John had nothing to do with them and took no cash.  Steffer, it
appeared, was sent out to look for trouble, and seems to have
fabricated the trouble himself with John.  That's the gravaman of
entrapment.

The timing of the trial is excellent for an aquittal.  Not just
because people have big hearts at Thanksgiving - they are also busy.

To find someone guilty, a jury has to go through the jury charge
meticulously and make plenty of positve findings.  That takes time.
For a Not Guilty they don't, so fast verdicts usually means good news
for a defendant.

The jury got the case at 10:30.  If they are done already, it looks
good for John.

I hope he wins.