Jack,
I saw it yesterday.  What an eye-opener!  There hasn't ever been an
"honest" government, in this country.  You only need to watch what
actually happened in Boston, during the Revolution and the gradual
takeover of this country from its' original inhabitants, with broken
treaties, to all out force to placing native Americans on
reservations, where they still reside, to this day.

All people who immigrated here, have been ostracized and discriminated
against, beginning with the Indians and whatever flavor of the day,
is.  I don't believe in "illegal" immigration, for those, who
immigrated legally and that's all I'll say on that.

I also saw the American Prospect on Channel 13 and it dealt with the
60's, the radical left's attempt, to disrupt the 1968 Democratic
Convention in Chicago, the formation of the Black Panther's in 1966,
in Oakland, the beginning of the 60's Women's movement, the
assassinations and America's refusal to have a dialogue on race and
the prison industrial complex and Reagan's stint as governor and how
he tried to smother the civil rights movement on Berkeley's campuses
in California.

As a woman, I've never had any illusions, where most men want us.   As
a Black person, we take 2 steps forward and 10 back, as far as the
Constitution representing us, as Americans.  When the Panthers took up
the gun, Reagan did his best to take them away and succeeded.  You now
have a NRA card carrying Vice President, who would shoot you, if you
tried to disarm him, so who does the 2nd Amendment represent?

Why we fight protects, those in power, by think tank appointees,
elected by no one, making policy for the military and selling it
through speeches, as original thought.  Colin Powell found this out in
the infamous UN speech, about yellow cake, which is a "bald faced"
lie! People from non-profits  and lobbyists groups from K street, run
this country, not Congress, not Justice or Executive.  Be careful who
you think you're voting for; they're just the "front men", behind a
"hidden" machine.