I think that Asbury lacks office space big time. A well designed office
building could go a
long way as far as feeding some of the restaurants and other business's on
Cookman that
flounder during the day. I also still think that a Trader Joes would be a great
idea. At this
point in time, I really can't see there being the need or market for more
housing. Maybe if
the real estate market was sound I'd be thinking that some form of housing
would be great
at that location, but predictions are showing at least another dismal and scary
year ahead for
the housing market. I think it's time to think way outside that box.