I certainly did, in fact I learned all aspects of candy making. I also worked
in the
Eatontown factory, as well as all the other Criterion stores.
My official title with the company was as driver, but when there wasn't any
driving to do
they would send me to help out at whatever location needed me...so sometimes
I'd be at
the Long Branch store, other times at the 2 Asbury stores, then back to the
factory in
Eatontown. I also delivered all over NJ and NYC.
That job didn't pay much, but for what it was worth it was pretty enjoyable.
Jack