In a message dated 11/28/2007 7:25:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

APP  selected me a few weeks ago to preview the new site layout....I hope
everyone  has as positive an experience
as I have had.

It looks good.  Give 'em a few days to iron out any kinks.  One  of my
complaints about the old site was the high failure rate in searching their
archives.  Even if you searched Google News first, then got hits for  APP.com,
the
links too often showed up as "errors"

Wondering if they plan to go the subscription route any time soon.

Mario

"One  ought, each day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see
a fine  picture and, if possible, speak a few reasonable words."  -- Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe

products.