Gabrielle,
If I had to vote Republican, it would be for Chuck Hagel.  From the
ravages of this administration, he is the only one holding meaningful
dialogue, with the Democrats.  A great ticket would be Hagel and
Obama!  I like Dennis Kucinich as much as anyone and if Obama gets the
Democrat nod, I would hope he'd consider Kucinich, as VP.  Neither one
has a personal agenda, except to rescue America, from the demons and
thieves running it now.

Rome fell and America is racing to her demise, now!  They claim
History runs in cycles and all great dynasties fall, eventually.  A
country built, (they say), on belief in God, are practicing hypocrisy,
of the WORST kind.  Many pilgrims, came here for religious freedom,
only to kill off the natives, that were already here!  They are still
held captive on the longest concentration camps in America; the
reservations.

When the Louisiana Purchase occurred, America saw it as their
"Manifest Destiny", to inhabit the entire continent, from sea to
shining sea, and they have!  If you thought Nixon, was the most
secretive and corrupt President, he's looking awfully good to me, now!
There was never any intention, on the South's or North's part, to free
anyone!  See the Indians.  There will always be an underclass, in this
country!  Someone has to work in the sweat factories, do the grunt
work in the fields and be a football for the majority, that still
believes in that sort of thing.

Congress is the ruling class, we are the so-called "middle-class" and
the Mexicans and convicted felons, are the "new" slavery.  I don't
call for the overthrow of our government, but I say kick them ALL out,
erase the slate and start over!  Monmouth County, should have shown us
that!  We are the mosted hated country, in the world.  They don't hate
Americans,  they hate our policies.  I pray that the soldiers, sailors
and marines, come home.  They have served 2 and 3 deployments.  Enough
is enough and those in power, who wear their little flags, (made in
China), in their lapels, ought to put their bodies, where their
mouths, are.  I hear that there is a movement by Washington, Canada
and Mexico, to make the North American Continent, all one, without
borders.  Saw a documentary about it, on the Sundance Channel.  Very
interesting and possible, without the consent of the people, or the
Constitution.

After this regime, anything is possible!  Bill's wife, is a
politician, just like Bill!