There's an empty one, in Neptune City.  The old Star BriteBright Star.
 Don't know what happened to the Greek family that owned it.  On the
site of the Taco Bell, Neptune, corner of Hwy.35 and Hwy 33, stood an
old 40's diner on that lot for years, until the Taco Bell bought the
lot, there.  Anyone know who bought the diner?  I read that it had
been sold, prior to that.

Where would it go?  The Boardwalk?  It would be cool!