--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Six Years ago...
>
> Future of Asbury Park
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/347
>
> Future of Asbury Park
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/354

The beauty of the Internet and Tech,

Our late night thoughts are preserved forever and ever - and easily retrieved
to be seen
and heard again.

Someday, long after I'm gone, my daughter might be pulling up some old rant I
had about
Asbury.  See my dad said the samething 40 years ago and it still.....

I hope not. I won't repeat what she said last night while I was reading her the
story.
it was something like "you said THIS time it's..."

What was nice in the "old" days lots of thoughts got put on paper, left in
basement then
washed away in a flood when stormy night.