I can only think of one statement, coming to mind; "Hindsight is
20/20"!  What else can I say?  Werner, you laid it out for them, but
did anyone listen?  No, but they FIND time, to hassle you and anyone
else, that they feel threatened by!  To the City:  "We told you so"!
We need REAL law and order and what do we get?  2 mounted police
parading around, like we're Mayberry, Broken lights, rubbish and
graffitti in the park!  No offense to the police, who probably mean
well.  We need a Little League field in working order.  What do we
get?  Major hassles and bills, from an uncaring law firm!  Where do we
find these people?   No offense to any Member of the Board, who also
need a permanent office, having had theirs taken, by emminent domain!

So what do we, as ordinary citizens do?  Our Council has had bad
advice!  No offense to any member of the Council, for trying!  We live
in an era, where no one takes the blame, for their actions.  I've
decided, no one's to blame; let's just erase the board and begin over!
Okay, let the games and the flames, begin!