> Tax liquor sales on the Boardwalk. 2% sales tax on booze. Will it
> stop anyone from buying.
> No.

Sunshine, sand and water. What more do you need? What's the problem?
Partners. If you just build the stuff for people to buy on the BW you
will need a wider bw soon.

Why no jet ski concession? Parasailing? kayaks? MM is doing what it
can but it has a big nut to crack with Partners. The same old problem.
What is the common denominator? Partners.

Back to metro. I think dean's talk of working it out is bs, that or a
ruse to renegotiate with partners. good luck on the latter. if you
really think it would only take you a little while to work out,
closing down and announcing was the worst thing in the world. for
godsakes, you could have made an excuse tha the chinese were buying up
all of the concrete and steel (which is almost true anyway).

I say the lender gets the keys. The city should go in there and bull
doze everything above ground. screw em. let them sue.