> "...with thousands of condominiums linging New Jersey neighborhoods to
> their credit, Metro Homes has spent the last 15 years...."
>
> Thousands?? What's that, one, two or three?
>
> several meant three or more, according to Mrs. Tashlik in 9th grade.
>
> If you use the "thousands" you must define it.

I count 530 units (including commercial) actually built. Proposed is
3,633 units. Don't you just hate guys like us that actually do the math?

Completed Work

Grandview

     * Located at the corner of Greene and   Grand streets, Jersey City,
NJ

     * A 40 unit luxury condominium building

40

Southgate

     * Located at 464 Newark St. in Hoboken,   NJ

     * 6 luxury condominiums and 1 commercial   unit

7

Liberty   Point

     * Located at 187 Warren St. in Jersey   City, NJ

     * Hosting 32 unit luxury condominiums, 1   commercial unit, and 1
restaurant   33

The   Huntington

     * Located at 812 Grand St. and 825 Adams   St. in Hoboken, NJ

     * 110 luxury condominiums

110

Cypress   Point

     * Located at 1330 Clinton St. in Hoboken,   NJ

     * Hosting 53 luxury condominiums

53

The Oz

     * Located on the corner of Newark St. and   Adams St. in Hoboken, NJ

     * Hosting 54 luxurious condominiums and   commercial space
55

The Everard

     * Located between Newark Ave. and 1st on   Jackson St. in Hoboken,
NJ
     * Hosting 20 luxury condominiums and 1   commercial unit
21

Charles   Court

     * Located between 7th and 8th on   Jefferson St. in Hoboken, NJ

     * Hosting 45 luxury condominiums

45

Pembroke   Place

     * Located at the corner of 8th and Monroe   St. in Hoboken, NJ

     * 34 luxury condominiums and 1 commercial   unit

35

Prospect   Hill

     * Located at the corner of 9th and   Jefferson St. in Hoboken, NJ

     * Hosting 80 residential and 2 commercial   units

82

Madison   Place

     * Located at 530 Madison St. in Hoboken,   NJ

     * Hosting 15 unit luxury condominiums

15

The Summit

     * Located at 84 Adams St. in Hoboken, NJ

     * Housing 36 unit luxury condominiums

The Belmont

     * Located at 711 Clinton St. in Hoboken,   NJ

     * A 34 unit luxury condominium building

34

Current   Projects

530

Trump   Plaza: Jersey City Towers

     * Located at Washington and Bay Streets   in Jersey City

     * 862 condominium homes in two towers   stretching higher than 50
stories   862

The   Esperanza at Asbury Park

     * Located in Asbury Park, New Jersey on   Ocean Avenue

     * 224 luxury condominium homes in two   residential towers
224

Mulberry   Street

     * Located in Newark, New Jersey on   Mulberry Street

     * 7 Phase project consisting of 39   buildings incorporating 2000
condominium units.   2000

Metro Stop

     * Adjacent to new light rail station on   9th Street and Jackson
Street in Hoboken, NJ           * 113 luxury unit high-rise with 2
commercial units

115

Gull's Cove

     * 3 buildings incorporating 432   condominium units

432

3633