> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> >
> > "...with thousands of condominiums linging New Jersey
neighborhoods to
> > their credit, Metro Homes has spent the last 15 years...."
> >
> > Thousands?? What's that, one, two or three?
> >
> > several meant three or more, according to Mrs. Tashlik in 9th
grade.

> > If you use the "thousands" you must define it.
> >

> I count 530 units (including commercial) actually built. Proposed is
> 3,633 units. Don't you just hate guys like us that actually do the
math?

Sorry. I should of included that - i did the same.

Let's continue bashing until John gets back his $$$ (if he wants):

1)As the afternoon sun was setting last week, real estate developer
Dean Geibel looked out of the 13th floor of the Trump Plaza sales
center office on Montgomery Street, near the Jersey City waterfront.

>From the sales center, Geibel could see in the distance the actual
Trump Plaza under construction.

"I meet people on the street, and I start going on and on about how
much I enjoy doing this project," said Geibel, one of the developers
of the project, and a partner in Hoboken-based Metro Homes.

So far, Geibel hasn't heard the phrase "You're fired!" from the most
famous developer on the project, real estate mogul and TV personality
Donald Trump.

But Geibel, who got Trump involved in the project after meeting him
via a New Jersey golf course, enjoys working with The Donald.

"You never know what he what come up with next," Geibel said,
referring to some of the project's more interesting luxury amenities.
What it is
The Trump name is certainly helping the project's recognition, and
its sales have been brisk.

_________________________________

2) Geibel approached Trump in spring 2005 about becoming involved in
the Jersey City project. They had already struck up a relationship
when Geibel was golfing on Trump's golf course in Bedminster, N.J.

"Of course, the Trump name is the gold standard in luxury living, and
it also adds value to the condos and velocity to the sales," said
Geibel.

When asked if Trump is just a partner in name only, Geibel laughed.

Geibel said the project was reshaped from the original conception. It
was once known as Harborspire and was to be built by a partnership of
Hoboken-based Applied Housing and Jersey City developer Joseph
Panepinto, until they sold their rights to Metro Homes.
3)Geibel when asked if Trump's involvement overshadowed Geibel's name
as a local developer, he said he didn't see a problem taking a
backseat to Trump.

Geibel, along with his partner Paul Fried are the founders of Metro
Homes, which since 1993 had built a number of residences in Hudson
County including currently Gull's Cove, a community of 431
condominium residences in Jersey City, and MetroStop, 113 condominium
homes in Hoboken.

$2M penthouses sold .....