In a message dated 12/13/2007 5:15:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

BTW, I like  that Sen Mitchell. I worked with him on the Deutsche Bank
Bldg. He was the  mediator between my client, the insurer, and DB and
the Lower Manhattan  Development Corp. A real class act. maybe he can
mediate throwing partners  out.

_Newsmaker: George  Mitchell_
(http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/sports/july-dec07/mitchell_12-13.html)
Former Sen. George Mitchell issued his report Thursday on  the use of
steroids in Major League Baseball. Mitchell details the report in an  interview
with
Jeff Brown.

Full text transcript and realaudio here >>> _Online  NewsHour: Newsmaker
Interview | Report Names Players for Steroids | December 13,  2007 | PBS_
(http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/sports/july-dec07/mitchell_12-13.html)