In a message dated 12/13/2007 9:01:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  really consider myself a very down to earth and caring person, to
be  stereotyped as someone that could give a shit about a community
because of  that fact that I can afford a luxury condo is
disturbing. Buying a  lifestyle...disturbing. Buying a  lifest
that I would like a pool  and a game room to entertain my friends as
well as be steps away from a  beautiful beach....hopefully with no
human shit left on it. I would like  to do my tequilla shot either
pool side or at the beach bar...that is a  lifestyle I find very
appealing.

Good for you to challenge those simplistic  accusations.