Mario,
I actually DID see the replay of this and Kevin Martin, looks, as if
he has a "yeah, I hear you, but I don't care", attitude!  If I thought
Michael Powell, was bad, this guy takes the cake!  Where does Bush
find, these people?

Saw the guy who was Jesse Jackson's campaign manager?, who laid out
what's really happening in the media!  I also found Barack Obama'a
response to Hillary, during the debate, the best "cool under fire"
comment, ever!  He's winning me over, although, I'm not quite "there" yet!

Looks like Huckabee, is the Republicans "Man of the hour".  No one is
questioning HIS experience, like Hillary keeps questioning Obama's.
Makes her look bad, considering, SHE had to keep Bill in line, during
all of his alleged scandals.  Looking at the last 6 years of Bush &
Co., makes Bill look almost "saintly", pardon the pun!  Hell, Nixon
looks good, next to him, (Bush)!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 12/16/2007 7:50:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Kevin  Martin, Chair of the FCC is proposing to re-regulate radio
and TV.

> According to all news outlets I seen, Martin is calling for a vote on
> Tuesday which would further deregulate   -- allowing  for
"newspaper/broadcast