Okay!  I meant in the group HERE!  I don't read the app.com comments,
because they started publishing them in the paper!  Tommu gets a "bye"
for being sick.  Hope you feel better, Tommy.  To all who commented in
the AP Press, KUDOS!  I've been on my December social circle, so I
haven't had time to post here.  Sorry, if I posted improperly, but
meant that I hadn't read any comments, here!  Sorry, for the mix-up!

(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,

(http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=pluckpersona&U=3368a999d7d449dba57d755931470075)

(http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=pluckpersona&U=2c204719f1024451a59e566a3dddf556)

> dfsavgny  wrote:
>
> Local radio is an important asset that is quickly  vanishing. it
provides an
> alternative to the mass-produced comglomerates that  are taking over
not only
> the public airwaves, but most media. If there are not  local and
independent
> alternatives, we will some day only see and hear what  "they" want
us to.
> Remember, the air waves are PUBLIC property. Let's make sure  that
there are still
> independent voices for the public. One of those valuable
independent local
(http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=pluckpersona&U=c8bb22073a8d4e9094de2e770fd189da)