The problem is, nobody cares.
And for Tommy and his all loving God that makes life here on earth so great.
Please ask God why it's ok for Walmart to sell Christmas ornaments that are
made in
China by kids making 40 cents an hour while working 70 hour weeks.
Explain that to us Tommy.
Perhaps some of those ornaments are hanging on your tree (across the room from
your
Ann Coulter velvet painting)
If there is a God, would he allow his holiday to be soiled in such a way?
What religious justification do you have for this?

Finally, if God were irrefutably debunked, would you still continue to believe?