In a message dated 12/21/2007 9:11:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  dfsavg
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Who  are you kidding? I think you have a few years on me and I saw them live
at the  RKO Prospect in Bklyn along with Hercules - Steve Reeves. The original
Curly  was dead and the others were barely Live.

Never knew they were at the Baronet.  Wonder what year that  was?  If in the
seventies, you're right, barely alive.  lol.

All I remember from that era was "De Düva" (The Dove), when the joke was on
me at the Baronet, and Jesus Christ Superstar at the Paramount.   Possibly, I
missed the Stooges when Lovelace was at the Savoy on Mattison; or  maybe doing
my Saturday Night Fever schtick at the clubs.   <grin>