Did you ever go to the Eatontown Circle Cinema before that got torn down to
make way
for a Cluck U Chicken Place?
Back in the 70's, besides showing Earthquake in Sensaround, they also used to
do news
reels and occasional variety shows. Going to a movie was much more of an event
then
what it's become. I miss those days...