I wonder what it would cost to place billboards next to their other
properties warning prospective owners they could lost their deposits
and leaving them up until Metro does something about this situation?
That would certainly be a bit more incentive to act...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> John,
>
> I had a client with a contract on an Esperanza unit.  About 2
months
> ago I took her out of the contract and got her $65,000.00 deposit
> back.
>
> The reason I counseled her to get out of the contract was that
Metro