he can be both. ever heard of a republican who worships money before?

On Dec 27, 2007, at 11:01 AM, justifiedright wrote:

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Transatlantic Murdoch watchers can tell you that all this is
>wishful
> thinking even without the demonic TV skills of Fox's supremo >Roger
> Ailes. Less publicized than Murdoch's fierce political
>conservatism
> -- undoubtedly his private conviction -- is his readiness to turn
>on
> a dime when it's commercially expedient. That suppleness is one >of
> the things that make him such a formidable opponent. Nothing
> distracts him from his business goals -- not ideology, not
> friendship, not some inconvenient promise, not even family."

John this is not a criticism of you but rather the person who penned
the above paragraph.

In the SAME SENTENCE I'm told of Murdock's "fierce political
conservatism" I'm also told of his "readiness to turn on a dime." Er,
which is it then?

A Free Press means you we have to suffer fools such as this writer.