Maybe the seasonable buyers thought more about the investment then the reality.
I don't
really know much about the way condos work, but is it possible some people
wanted to
use their investment like a timeshare?
Based on statement 2, does it also stand true that the failure of ESP won't
really effect the
overall redevelopment? The one scenerio where it does effect our future is
having another
C-8 to look at, which is currently the case. All appearences give the
impression that Metro
has cut and run. Despite all the bravado of the recent special meeting about
ESP, and the
72 hour thing, here we are a week later and nothing has happened, except Metro
closing
up shop more and more. I'm wondering when we'll see the signage removed from
the
pavilion. That'll be a real slap in the face when that happens. Tease us with
something
potentially great, then give up on it. On the other hand, maybe the failure of
ESP would be
a good thing. To me, if it was completed, it would head AP in a direction of
becoming an
architectural nightmare. ESP has absolutely no correlation to the look and
history of AP. It
would've stuck out like a sore thumb. Next thing you know, you'd need a bunch
of other
sore thumbs built around it to make it look at home.
Finally, here we are at the end of the year. We've had a murder and a shooting
in the past
week. Enough said.