> Even though I don't think I'm guilty.....
>
> I'll pay it and not complain.

For the benefit of those who do not attend Council Meetings please be
aware that parking/tickets has been a topic of discussion. Several
residents of the downtown have complained about the lack of parking
and enforcement practices.

My observations are that obvious violations outside of downtown
continue to be ignored. I have raised the issue of illegal parking
many times - for over a year !!!

Primarily along Asbury Ave and Memorial Drive. Car dealers, repair
shops, rental agencies, etc,  routinely park vehicles on sidewalks and
public property illegally

Highly visible violations - nothing is done about them. Here's an
opportunity to easily improve the aesthetics of 2 major roads and
generate needed revenue in the process.

Selective enforcement ??

Werner