But it's such a double edged sword. Do you honestly think that AP as it now
exists is a
place that's going to attract enough people to fill those condos? I don't...and
I'm not trying
to be negative. I'm looking at the overall picture. I'm also sad that people
are so bent on
condos. That's not what I believe the vision of AP was all about, nor do I
believe it's the
best thing for our future. Condos aren't going to add jobs or opportunity for
people other
then real estate folks. Making AP a music, arts and entertainment destination
would do
much better for our city in my opinion because it's a more dynamic and
predictable source
of $