Reason it is kept from moving forward is because a vulture investor
(AP) has a strangehold on vast portions of the waterfront and they
care about maximizing every penny (hence the condo idea).
I know the town is more than the waterfront, but the tax and revenue
from that area could help to drive the rest of the town.
Once the town starts dictating terms and or working with someone who
knows what they are doing (MM) while also doing what is best for the
town and not Asbury partners pockets, all the rest will follow as it
always does in free enterprise.  Asbury partners is like a communist
system and is stifling.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 1/8/2008 10:27:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> What  is it that keeps AP from acting on the obvious?
> Is it a lack of resources?  Or a lack of "balls"
> Here's what I'm talking about...things like falling  apart
bungalows that are
> perpetual
> eyesores, burned out buildings. The  crap that's constantly
around...
> The $64,000 Question!
>

> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.