Meanwhile here in AP, I run out for some Milk Bones and kitty litter. I walk
out of my
house and one of our cities long time crack addicted prostitutes is standing on
the corner
near my apt. How do I know she's crack addicted? Because she likes my dog and
can't
resist blurting out things when I happen to cross paths with her. Last week,
after not
seeing her around for awhile, I ran into her in Library Square Park and she
told me she just
got out of rehab and has been clean for a month. She looked like a changed
person.
Today, she looks like crap. I feel badly for her because she's nice and
articulate, but very
troubled.
So, I'm on my way back home and on the corner of Kingsley and 1st is another
prostitute
back in action, this being the one who I heard loud proclaiming to cops that
were busting
her that she was going to sue THEM for defamation of character. Amazing.
And there she is, skimpy clothing and all, waving down cars.
Must be the nice weather we are having.
Things like this are what prevents AP from making a real comeback.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> > >

> > > There MUST be a regulation for this? If not, there should be. If it is
>

> Years and years ago I worked at bar as a bouncer in another town.  the local
> police got
> called dept because one theirs was passed out on a couch, off-duty, gun in
> holster.
>
> When I was a kid, my uncle was a deptuy warden at Rikers and Bronx house of
detention.
> He was a big guy, always wore a tshirt, grey pants and arried his gun tucked
> in his belt.
It