Could this be a new project?to replace their AP involvement?? Or do you think
this solidifies their commitment to NJ???

-----Original Message-----
From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:47 am
Subject: [AsburyPark] MM moving...

Press conference Monday?

2) this is actually a prime spot ( I know S. jersey land also...): HARRISON
TWP., NJ-Canuso
Communities and Madison Marquette are teaming up to develop Richwood Village, a
mixed-
use community slated to rise on 370 acres in the Richwood section of this
Gloucester
County township. The site was assembled by the Haddonfield-based Canuso in a
series of
acquisitions from local private landowners, and that firm sought out the
Washington, DC-
based Madison Marquette as co-developer, according to COO Michael Canuso.

"We will create a community that will serve as a focal point not only for local
residents, but
also for Southern New Jersey," says Jay Lask, Madison Marquette's managing
director of
investments. "This location enables us to create a destination that goes beyond
anything in
the South Jersey marketplace."

That location is about a 20-minute drive from Center City Philadelphia. And
what Canuso
and Madison Marquette have on the table for the site along Route 55 is a
project with a
300,000-sf, pedestrian-friendly town center as its centerpiece, up to 700,000
sf of
additional retail and office facilities and 1,200 residential units. The latter
would be a
combination of townhouses, multifamily and single-family units. Initial
portions of the
project are slated to open in 2010.

http://webmail.aol.com