They have been working on The Tides for months now, which will be
renovated back to a hotel -- not another condo project. At least as
per whatever guy I asked. The Shores, next door, was completed and
looking good. There is a beautiful Victorian being completed on the
corner of the 500 block as well and I believe another house being
renovated on the other side of the street on the 400 block. Then the
fire, such a shame, but at least they are tearing The Shores down now.

Someone also needs to do something with 409 (?) 6th. It is a big,
white house that has been abandonned the 3 years I have lived here.
Someone comes and mows the grass once in a while, but otherwise it
just sits there. I would like to see someone either fix it up or sell
it to someone who will do something with the lot. Most of 6th Ave is
nice now, with the exception of the motel, some of the apt buildings,
and 409 6th.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>